Monday, November 28, 2011

Golden Fleeceness

I have a small problem. I love fashion. I love seeing the new colors of each season, and the fabrics and textures and all that. Unfortunately, my body isn't compatible with the cuteness on the rack...so what is a girl to do? SEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW! I had seen a darling gold jacket in Forever 21 ( I really don't belong in there except in the jewelry department, and ok the shoes...) So, I came home and made one meself.





AND when it came to the lining of the collar and sleeves, I had this print in my stash!!!



and of course, I had to make a posy to tack onto the lapel. Now onto making over the last

















2 comments:

  1. You looked beyond darling in that jacket yesterday! Are you having your holiday craft open house again this year? If so, I want to come!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just found your blog and now I will become a regular watcher. Did you use a pattern for your jacket . It is darling and I would love to have one like it. Can you share?

    ReplyDelete