Sunday, March 18, 2012

More Bunnies here

I have been on the bunny hunt for awhile now.  I have a thing about Rabbits- I do not know why.  I just like em.
Then I saw this Pedestal in a  Pottery Barn catalog....oh, my goodness...A PEDESTAL and A RABBIT???














So I was on the hunt.
Found this little guy...
Sanded his head so I could glue a platter on top.  Looks a bit painful.  But he actually kept right on scratching his ear...

I glued the bunny and platter together with a good epoxy and then spray painted the base.
The top piece got a couple of coats too and both got a shiny topcoat.



Then I hunted all over for a cute bunny for the top and found this cute bumpy one in Tai Pan.  I forgot to snap a photo of it whilst it was still green. 




here it has been moved to my springy spot...

 they seem to fit right in....welcome to the family.

2 comments: