I wanted to "clean up" my studio-I am a girl with much stuff. And it does get to me that I have many boxes with little things of this and that. So I resolved that during this cold dark winter, I would go through every drawer...(like that is gunna happen...)
Let us get back to the cookie.
So this created an empty space on the wall where the shelves had been...This becomes the "cookie" part!
I wanted to create a space that I could also use as a bulletin board and yet be artsy too. So thus began the "flower" thought. I got a few pieces of pine and constructed the frame myself so it would fit perfectly in the spot. I got a handy dandy electric staple gun for Christmas and it made it simple. Then I got a piece of board and painted it with MANY coats of MAGNETIC paint. It is smelly and thick and made a real mess. Then went the coat of white...