Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Introducing....

I am trying something new and exciting and a  bit scary.  Classes in my studio!  And not just RS friends coming over...this is the real thing.  3 hours of fun with refreshments,  All materials involved in the cost and take home a finished project!  So here are the details and if you are in the vicinity of South Jordan, UT. just  comment and I will get back to you with more instructions.  The first class will be held on the 31 of January which is next Thursday night. 7-10 pm.  Let me know if you are interested!
this is the announcement I sent to my email group....I still have a few spots left....
this is our first project....so cute don't you think?  And easier than you think...I will hold your hand...really.
cost...$28.00
email me.

No comments:

Post a Comment