Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Bling in GREEN

Part of our "WICKED" experience has to include some crafting together. Debra and Breya had been quite busy with witch hats for all and Megan made some cute flower pins. So, in the theme of green, I began looking for a project to add.







I scoured local jewelry places and finally found some cute blank charms. I printed out words and logos and then covered them with diamond glaze...



(okay, this picture is REALLY enlarged...it is only an inch and a half long!!)I already had a necklace that I had got very cheap at FOREVER 21...so it worked out perfectly.



I also added the clock charm (you will have to see the show to understand the thirteenth hour...)

A girl always can use some new bling in her life....














No comments:

Post a Comment